Alexis has been with the Firm since 2006 and specialises in providing advice in the following areas:-
- Wills & Trusts
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection
Providing assistance in these areas requires an understanding of the client’s circumstances and needs, followed by clear, expert and considered advice. Alexis is adept at dealing with clients both young and elderly, offering a friendly and personable service.
Alexis often attends clients other than at our offices, such as in their homes, hospitals or nursing homes.
Services for Individuals
- Court of Protection
- Estate administration
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Making a Will
- Possession and repossession proceedings
- Power of Attorney
- Tenancy agreements and deposits
- Wills and probate